Sunday, June 18, 2017

SUMMER DAYS, FATHERS DAY BUSY DAYS

Summer has begun and it is way hot which also means it's hot at work as well. It's the worst to sweat and work long hours, 12hr days st work have become the norm. Leaving very few hours to do anything which becomes frustrating. Which led me to draw a zombie. Zombies are not really my thing ill watch a show or movie but I'm not really into zombies but that's what I felt like. I felt as though I had become a zombie just going to work and nothing more.
  Today is Fathers Day so Happy Fathers Day everyone. Which also means I wanted to draw something for my dad (he always enjoys my artwork). My sister gave him a Star Wars themed card so I stuck with that theme.
This was done on iPad with Procreate and Apple Pencil 
iPad as well

This is watercolor
At some point I will post more of my older art work some of it needs to be posted before I paint over it, it's what you call a failed work which for me is double painful because of the time spent making something that your just not very satisfied with 

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the Samurai Jack scene. Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Don, my son got me into Samuria Jack and I really like the last shot of him by the tree so I tried to recreate it with watercolor. It was fun as it was only the second time I've tried watercolor.

      Delete