Thursday, June 1, 2017

Shoutouts

I wanted give out some shout outs to everyone who has given me encouragement since I started making art. First off I have to give a shout out to my wife, she has always given me love and support in my quest to make art. Shes always fast to compliment my work and give suggestions. In the living room there are 3 paintings that hang on the walls all comic related. These aren't small paintings they are rather large. I'm not sure most wives would be cool with their husband hanging these huge comic book paintings in the main living room.
   My two sons also are always a great help they always give feedback to help improve my artwork. They help with ideas and always have time to look at whatever I'm working on.
   Both my parents as you would imagine are very supportive I usually share my work with them. As you would imagine all my family members give me encouragement including my sister and my nefew. All of this support and encouragement just helps fuel my desire to make art.

    I used to have a Instagrahm account so to anyone who gave me a like or left a comment thank you. Thank you to all those artist on instagrahm who keep turning out great work just know that seeing your artwork was a inspiration. I'm no longer on instagrahm instead I have created this Blog which brings me to the last shout out.

   This last shout out goes to someone I never met or even spoken to in person. Don Moore has a Comic book Podcast that I found on iTunes called Two Dimension Comic Book Podcast (a comic book podcast with no direction). I have communicated with Don via email and regular mail so we have never met... kinda crazy right but I guess that's the times we live in. Don reaffirmed what I all ready felt myself. What he really should get credit for is this Blog it was his idea and he's the one who told me how to get started. The guys at Two Dimension comic book podcast are coming up on their 200th podcast, they are currently on #197. It consists of 4 friends who talk about comic books of all kinds new, old, funny, superheroes, supernatural. In celebration of their up coming 200th podcast I drew their logo in different forms and mash ups ( mash ups are two different characters drawn as one, like Homer Simpson as the Hulk or Mickey Mouse as Speedy Gonzales). Below you will see A video Preview of that artwork it was made on my iPad Pro on iMovie which was super easy to use.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out James! It is great seeing your artwork online. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete