Friday, June 30, 2017

Continue to learn

Just a quick post today, I have a little time off next couple of days...not sure how they will be used. I could use a couple of months instead of days lol. Today's pics are of a large painting I did about a year and a half ago of Tim Duncan of the San Antonio Spurs. It was right after he announced his retirement, I tried but I think I bit off more than I can chew. It was a very ambitious attempt which is typical of myself. A lot of times I try to do stuff that is beyond what my artistic ability can accomplish. Today I'm posting the finished result and the first step to reuse the canvas for another project. The third and fourth pics are of My Little Pony Minty Christmas someone at work asked if I would draw it the dark blue circle is done by hand with Fabre castle Pitt artist pen, sketch marker, and watercolor. The one in the light blue circle the drawing of the pony was transferred to iPad and done with Procreate. Doing this helped me learn how to better use Procreate I now know how to cut and paste, also colorfill (coloring in a shape with a solid color.

   Hopefully I will do some 4th of July themed stuff and post soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment